This yummy low pro point roast is an amazing and easy way to enjoy a roast mid-week and a great way too to use up bits and bobs in the fridge!
Veg - I used butternut squash, red peppers, tomatoes & cauliflower
1. Set the oven to 200*C / 180*C (fan) / gas mark 6 & chop the veg up
2. Steam the veg for about 10 minutes or until soft.
3. Whilst they are steaming away, chop up the red pepper and finely slice the lemon.
4. Place the tomatoes and the peppers on the bottom and then the lemon on top (you can put this on the top of the chicken but I wanted to get everything all nice and crispy)
5. Put the steamed veg on top and then the chicken on top of that.
6. Put in the oven for 30mins or until cooked.
Love, Mrs O x