What better way to enjoy white chocolate than in mousse form.....
I took the strawberry and white chocolate mousse recipe from weight watchers version and just basically removed the strawberry part!
This works out as 4pp per serving when making 4...
110g White Chocolate (but could also be done with just 100g)
1 tbsp skimmed Milk
3 Egg whites
No need to set the oven as it just cools and sets in the fridge!
1. Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until they form soft peaks - I use an electric had whisker as it makes it a lot easier and less wrist action!!
2. Melt the chocolate - I melt mine in the microwave as much quicker and easier!
3. Add a tbsp of the egg whites to the melted chocolate and quickly combine.
4. Carefully fold the remaining whites into the chocolate mixture.
5. Spoon into your ramekins (I choose heart ones to make them look a little more special!)
Let them set for a good few hours and then sit down, relax & enjoy!!!
A yummy cholatey 4pp treat :)
Love, Mrs O x