**Edit** These are 3sps for the whole batch without the chocolate chips - just check your own packet of chocolate chips for smart points values...
Firstly, I want to say thank you to my little sister for telling me about these cookies - they are amazing!
You can either just use the 'base' ingredients below or you could add in things like chocolate chips or dried fruit.... The choice is up to you!
Oh! And just so you know, the 'base' ingredients come up either free on F&H or they are 1pp each cookie if you are pointing... But, if you add 1 tbsp of chocolate chips to the batch it still comes out as 1pp each :)
1 x Banana
1 cup of oats
What do you do then?...
1. Set the oven to about 200 degrees and mash up the banana in a bowl
2. Blitz up the oats to make it like a flour
3. Mix the 2 together
4. Line a tray with grease proof paper, spray with some low cal spray ... I use this one - it's part of the Fry Light range and is specifically for baking....
5. Pop the mixture on the tray - a table spoon sized amount is about the perfect size.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes
7. Voilla! Perfect little cookies
These are perfect for putting in Lunch boxes....
Enjoy! Love, Mrs O x