What else can you add to make the perfect cold winter's night?..... A heart warming casserole.
I have experimented and come up with this sweet little number... Tell me what you think....
This serves 4 and I worked it out as 5pp each serving.....
400g Pork - chopped and diced
Fry light spray
1 red onion
2 vegetable stock cubes
1tbsp of ground Cinnamon
**Set the oven to about 180'C**
Let's get cooking....
1. Spray a couple of sprays into a frying pan and brown off the pork.
2. Whilst the pork is browning, chop up the carrots, broccoli and onion. And also peel the apples but keep the shavings then chop up the apples into about 16ths....
3. Make up some vegetable stock. I used 1 cube to make 1 pint of stock and then used the other to make up 1/2 pint of stock.
4. Put it all into a big casserole dish, including the cinnamon, give it a good stir and pop it into the oven and let it cook away for about 1 1/2 hrs
5. Take it out the oven and smell away - it will be lovely! Ummmmm
I served mine with some stewed apples (Click HERE to see how to do that...)
Love, Mrs O x