Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

1 week to go....

So this week sees the lead up to my little sister's wedding.....

However here is my mini news flash on what has been happening this last week....

Firstly on the Weight Watchers front... I've lost another 1lb :)

I then came across this funny article in The Daily Mail - yes, I am an occasional Mail reader!


 I've been enjoying some more yummy lunches.....




I spent the afternoon on Tuesday back in the Shire having my hair done by my lovely old school friend.


 I then found Nana's hat for the wedding and decided to try it on!!! (In aid of helping her to decide 
which way round to wear it of course!!!)


Whilst doing some tidying up I came across this little cheeky box of chocolates that forgot to tell me they were in my home!!


I cam across these little gems from Lidls - They are cheaper AND less pp than WW's own - they work out as 1pp for 2 - YES 2!!!


So next Saturday I will be with this little baby as she walks down the aisle as she becomes Mrs Stone....


 If you knew her as we were growing up, she was famous for flashing her knickers (just like she is doing so in the picture below). Don't worry Matthew we will make sure that she wont be doing it down the aisle!!


I have also decided to do Skinny Doll's 8 week Bank Holiday Challenge - Skinny Doll is my little WW and blogger idol :) unlike other bloggers she's been there for me and hasn't let 'fame' get to her head - unlike someone I wont mention **cough Sprinkle of Glitter cough** .... 

I have seen this challenge as a great way to really focus my weight loss and zoom in on my training for Race for Life - will speak about that in the future - however, for now, take a look at her blog - it's amazing ..... http://theskinnydollsjourney.blogspot.co.uk/ 



So as this manic next week starts to uncurl itself from the diary I shall try and post next week - but it may be early or it may be late! But I shall also try and stick to WW as well... Let's see...

Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment