Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2014

2 weeks.....

So these last 2 weeks have seen my weight go up and then finally back down - slowly but surely!
 
I'm afraid if you are reading this post today in hope that it is all Weight Watchers related then I have sad news for you, for today it is not exactly WW friendly :/ Ok, the first bit is but then after it's not!  .... why? Well, during the week days I have kept to WW pretty well and then come the weekends I have really let my hair down....
 
So let's go from where we last set off....
 
So in my healthy ploy of eating lovely home made dinners and eating well in the week....
 
Yummy veggie Shepherds pie....  6PP value on WW - You can find the recipe HERE
 
 
A yummy cod curry.... I didn't realise how low in pp Cod was - it has now become new low pp dinner option. A serving of cod fillet is only 2pp!!! So using a jar of curry sauce that I had in the cupboard we made up this with some cauliflower rice... Yummm! :)
 
 
I have been enjoying the following as my lunch everyday....
 
Crispbread cracker breads light (2 = 1pp) and then popped some philly cheese (light) on top....
Fruit salad (strawberries, grapes & blueberries) with some yogurt - either a pot of WW yogurt or some Greek yogurt all 1pp.... Then either some WW biscuits (2pp) or a kitkat mini (2pp) for something sweet - or even a Sharon fruit like in the picture
 
 
 
I have learnt though to not make it up the night before as it goes like this..... YUCK!
 
 
Yummy breakfasts....
 
 
I've enjoyed my new find in Lidls of the mini fake magnums.... 3pp
These come in packs of 6 for £1.99 and you get the choice of white chocolate, milk chocolate or milk chocolate with nuts....
 
 
Oh, and I found these in Sainsburys .... old school ! Apparently they are only 5pp for a foiled packet... I will need to look into that and so I can confirm that with you....
 
 
My Daddy had his birthday, so I decided to give him 2 cards... one serious one and then this one that when you opened it up it had a princess to colour in.... I left it blank for him to colour it in when he was bored!!
 
 
Spring is finally here I think so it was time to get some daffodils...
 
 
And going on from Daffodils to Wales.....
 
With the ISS (International Staff Songsters) I went singing in Wales - check out my silly pose in a choir cloak that I found.....
 
 
I've also been experimenting with ideas for my hair for my sister's wedding and having fun with different hair styles...
 
 
Then this last weekend I have had the most fun in a long time.....
 
On Friday night I got taken to a surprise visit to The Royal Opera House with my bestie....
 
We went to see The Royal Ballet in Sleeping Beauty.
 
 
We also got an upgrade on our seats from here.....
 
 
To here....
 
 
 
And what trip to the theatre is complete without....
 
 
It is seriously THE BEST ice cream that I have had!
 
On the Saturday some of the female members of my family celebrated the last few weeks of my sister being a Newman before she gains a 'Stone'....
 
(This was a selfie I took on the bus!)
 
The beautiful Bride-to-be :)

 
 
We went and had a class on how to decorate cupcakes - we learnt a lot and who knew it would be so simple?!.....
 
 
Here are my creations.......

 
 

 
 
The after math....
 
 

 So, I hope you have all had a lovely week and here's to the next week :) .....
& it's now 2 weeks till my sister's wedding :)
 
Love, Mrs O x 

No comments:

Post a Comment