Search This Blog

Monday 10 March 2014

A Flip Flop week...

Hands up all of you who have had pancakes in the last week......

Me..... (yummy 2pp each WW ones...)

Hands up who has given something up for lent...

Mee!....


So for this year's lent I have decided to give up any fizzy drink and to drink 2ltrs of water a day... So far I have succeeded in the first part but partially succeeded in the second part.

I have also decided along with Mr O to not have any take aways or eat on the go..... We can eat out at a restaurant. It's all about making sure we sit down properly and enjoy the food that we are eating rather than just ramming it down our throats.

Let me go back a few days before lent now and tell you what has happened ....

So at the weekend I said a little goodbye to my long time friend Mary.... 

I got all dressed up... (here come the selfies....)

(diddle diddle dumpling my son John...)


We enjoyed a lovely night out in Windsor which she was made to carry an inflatable aeroplane just for giggles.... 


Have an amazing time hun... x

Then on the Monday night Mr O (who I re-named for the night as kung fu Panda) went to the opening of Wagamamas in Sevenoaks ... yummy food :) I didn't even try tracking it! I realised that I hadn't been to Wagamas for nearly 10 years!


The rest of the week was pretty boring ....

I tried adding more adventurous stuff to my porridge ....


I cleaned out the guinea pigs .... This picture does contain 2 guineas I swear.... see if you can guess where the other one is....


Until..... Boom! Thursday came :)

I went back to my Mum and Dad's for the afternoon where my sister had her wedding hair trial with one of my friends. Unfortunately I can't post any of those pictures up for obvious reasons. So, I decided to take another selfie with one of my sister's glasses on...


On Friday night I had some amazing cuddles with Ben (GP no. 1) which is totally not like him as normally he would be running around like mad... but then we noticed that he didn't seem himself... He also stank of urine.... Then again on the Saturday night we noticed that he wasn't himself so we decided to give both of the boys a bath and shampoo, clip their nails and completely gut the whole of their little home and give it a spring clean too. And it has seemed to have done the trick :)

I got these random clumps of sweet and salted seasonings in my popcorn on Saturday ..... 


And in the evening Mr O & I went out and met up with one of my sisters and her fiancee and we went and supported my sister play in a gig ..... I haven't been to a gig like that since uni so I felt very old and as Mr O said, he must have been the only guy there in tweed!!!

This was my outfit...


And then from this photo on our way into London this was us.... Mr O didn't like having his photo taken and he looks half asleep in it too! We had a bit of a giggle on the trains as I stepped onto a train he then nearly got his head chopped off by the door! We then lost each other on the trains, but it meant that the whole of my carriage had a good giggle at him and I had a good chat with some people on the train.


This is my sister's band called 'Ask Martin' (they released their first single on Friday - search Ask Martin in Sound Cloud) - my sister is the one playing the drums / backing vocals....


Now up until now my week on WW was brilliant - tracking everything - until we went out for dinner in Highbury & Islington with my sister & her fiancee and we went to a little Italian restaurant and because I was mega hungry I had a calzone - but I had also had Yo! Sushi before the gig too... Uh oh! Oh well only the truth will tell on Tuesday when I step on the scales :-/

And as the weather was so lovely on Sunday Mr O HAD to have the roof down which meant that my hair became an utter mess!!


So as I have said every week since Christmas, I have slipped off the WW waggon but my butt has got back on it again..... 4 weeks until my sisters wedding and I WILL loose weight by then!! I got to my 1st target since Christmas and now it's time to get back there. :)

How did you all do?...

Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment