Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Johns of Appledore


I just found this post that needed editing from our holiday. As Johns was such a main part of our holiday I thought I had better edit it and post it! I have also just realised that I hadn't uploaded my final Appledore video which I will get onto now!

Pretty much everyday in Appledore we either had a coffee, a bite to eat or bought something from a shopping chain, called Johns, in Appledore. They had a grocery store, a delicatessen and a cafe all next door to each other but in separate buildings and rooms. They were very quaint and gave you a real feel for local produce. 



The food from the cafe was good. Although the food was fresh, sometimes it came cold or took a while to arrive to us.



The food in the deli was fresh nearly everyday and the bread and french sticks went very quickly!

You can see from one of my videos (http://youtu.be/if9ssOr4cFA) of my little secret video of them here and you can also see the combined video of the week here.

As you may know by now, I love local food so this was a great little find.

You can find out more about them at their website here: 


Have any of you been to Appledore? And have any of you been to Johns?


Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment