Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2013

Holiday do do doooo

Hello all. 

So, as mentioned in my last post, I have been on a lovely family holiday with my hubby's family. We got up yo lots of fun, which will I am in the middle of writing up and editing the videos of ATM. It was then finished off with spending some quality 'cousin' time (Mr O's cousins) in Bristol as I was singing at Bristol Easton Salvation Army on the Sunday night and Mrs O the 1st accompanied me. 

So keep your eyes peeled as I upload posts onto here on the fun of an Owen holiday.

I am, however, very excited about getting these posts done as I can then start doing some fun crafts and get started on my September challenge! 

I brought tonight in with collecting my boys and having a catch up with the beastie accompanied with Ribena and a Yankee candle. 


Speak soon, love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment