Search This Blog

Saturday 21 December 2013

Week 14 - Sparkle! It's Christmas!

So week 14 is here!!! This was originally my 'D-Day' where I set myself to loose 1 stone by Christmas (1lbs a week).....

This last week I haven't exactly kept on track so I've gained 1lb. But in total I have lost 18lbs :)

Weight watchers had set a 'challenge' ? to their followers to 'Get set to Sparkle' which, at this time of year I can't say no to a bit of sparkle and glitter - OK, maybe all year round I can't say no to it!
 
So within these last 14 weeks I have lost a total of 18lbs :)
 
This is just the start to my weight loss - This Christmas was my starting goal - now for 2013 to keep loosing it with my Sister's wedding as my next mini goal! (Remember THIS post?!)
 
So my next aim is to stay the same over these next few days of festive joy and then from 1st January I want to loose 13lbs before my sister's wedding - 1lb a week - a healthy way to do it!
 
But for now, on Christmas Day.....
 
I just wanted to write a 'post' Christmas card to you all and show you some of my highlights in the lead up to this lovely time of celebrating the birth of Jesus.
 
 Singing at The Salvation Army's Carol Concert at The Royal Albert Hall
 
 
(sound check part.... Singing and sitting next to my lovely new 2013-gained friend!)
 
 
Receiving lovely Christmas cards...
 
 
Pug (our guard dog door stop) gained a new friend...
 
 
Putting out my lovely Argentinian Nativity Set
 
 
Opening and lighting this beauty of an advent calendar (PS Yankee Candle please do this again!)
 
 
Oh, and putting up and filling up Mr O's Advent calendar too!
 


Buying, getting it home and putting up the Christmas Tree...





 
Making Christmas Decorations, cards and pressies (the rest of these obviously can't be shown!)....
 
View photo.JPG in slide show
 
View photo.JPG in slide show
 
Putting out old handmade deorations made by Mr O himself when you could actually read his writing!
 
 
 
 
Lovely Christmas days out and doing things like meeting Father Christmas (Read more HERE about these days out)
 
View photo.JPG in slide show
 
And Finally... sparkling at my work's Christmas Do...
 
 
 
May your Christmas be filled with love, peace and Joy.
With Love and Festive joy to you all....
Mrs O xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment