Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2013

Hello there!

Hello!

I am new to this whole blogging process so excuse me if it all goes wrong!

I have read and seen so many inspirational sites / bloggs which all seem to be American so I thought I would try and help those of us British out there.

I have set myself a new target in life to get myself back to a correct level of fitness to live healthily so it will help me in future days, weeks and years.

My hubby and I have been married for nearly 18 months now and I really feel that I need to get back to normal after getting comfy with life! We live quite an interesting life and like to do new ideas and things.

I am currently a Health Care Assistant for a diagnostic company and I have a massive passion for singing and all things crafty - and my new love is cooking. Before, Jeremy (my husband) did all the cooking - well most of it - which is where I feel that I have put the weight on by not controlling portion sizes and his lovely experimental rich food!

Jeremy says that I do like to have a bit of a moan and I could write myself out of anything .... so be warned!

My aim is to firstly get down to 12 stone - I don't care how long it takes because I know that the slower I do it, the healthier it will be and the longer it will stay off! My health is not in the perfect situation which apparently isn't due to my weight (I'm currently around 14 1/2 stone) but I know that I may have a few ops lined up and if I am healthier then hopefully I will be able to get my health problems under control too. So if I find any nice recipes then I will let you all know and how it went!

We have two guinea pigs, called Ben & Jerry, which I am sure I will post many things about as they are our little babies!

Well, I feel that that is enough for now and I will write soon and tell you all about my travels, experiences and yummy food!

Emma x

Just two photos so you can see my happiest day of my life so far and to see our funny side....


No comments:

Post a Comment