Search This Blog

Saturday 9 November 2013

Fake pizzas - weightwatchers style

Some nights don't you get those 'I can't be bothered to cook' nights?

I do, especially if I have been on a late. So my friend gave me this very lovely idea of fake pizzas.

It is so easy to do and make.

All you need are:
  • Tortilla Wraps (I use WW ones that are 3 pp each or 2 for 7pp)
  • Tomato Puree / Pesto (1pp per tbsp)
  • Cheese (I use 40g of half fat cheese grated on the smallest setting and that spreads across 2 pizzas = 3pp)
  • And whatever topping you want to put on the pizza
The pro points all depends on what you put on them..... So depending on how cleaver you are you can make this hardly any points!

Last week I had one of my besties over and we made the fake pizzas - This is a great food idea too for when you have guests over as they can choose what they put on it....

This was the choice of toppings that we had.....



And then this was the finished product...



Yum is all I can say! I sometimes also add BBQ to make it have a Hawaiian feel.

I served it with some garlic bread (when is garlic bread not suitable with Italian food?!!)

Do any of you try these out?....

Oh, and no loss this week - but at least it's not a gain!!

Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment